Refreshed at the summit!
At Cap Tremblant, our aquatic and sports amenities are top quality. The pools – the largest in the region – are really outstanding and are all located within walking distance from every mountain home. They are designed to let you do your laps while kids play in shallower waters without bothering anyone. Two of the three pool parks include four-season spas always ready to soothe your muscles after an invigorating day of activities. One of the parks includes a pool open year-round, a steam bath and a massage centre. Come enjoy beautiful sunsets. Our pools are supervised by a team of qualified lifeguards.
- 20 metre lap pool with three lanes
- Shallow-water zone for kids
- Exterior hot-tub open year-round
- Pavilion with dressing room and showers
- Supervised by a team of qualified lifeguards
Ocean pavilion – Exterior steam bath, cool pool and 2 spas open year-round, from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- 20 metre pool with rounded shape
- Exciting "aqua-park style" fast-riding 60 ft water slide
- Two exterior spas - open year-round
- Cool exterior pool - open year-round
- Steam bath - open year-round
- Two massage therapy rooms - open year-round
- Pavilion with dressing room and showers - open year-round
- 20 meter pool supervised by a team of qualified lifeguards
- Unique geyser pool
- Country Club Spa
- Adjacent dressing rooms and showers - Open