Unequalled mountains of activities!
Activities in the Mont-Tremblant area
Cap Tremblant is located in the heart of the best region in Eastern North America for skiing, golfing and outdoor activities of every type in every season. Every year over 2.5 million visitors from around the world come to enjoy the magnificent attractions that the Mont-Tremblant region has to offer!
Watch the video!
A "pied-à-terre" in a region where so many activities are possible
- In the heart of the best region in Eastern North America for skiing, golfing and outdoor activities
- Activities in every season
- Alpine & cross-country skiing, snowboarding, golf, tennis academies, snowshoeing, water skiing, canoeing, ice & rock climbing, road & mountain biking, horseback riding, hiking, snowmobiling, fly fishing, dogsledding, snow tubing, go-karting, sleigh rides, Scandinavian baths, balneotherapy, skating, scenic hydroplane tours, acrobranche, alpine luge, indoor swimming, rafting & kayaking, boat cruises… name the sport and the activity… we have got it!
- 2.5 million visitors from around the world experience the beauty of Mont-Tremblant region every year!
The largest ski area in Eastern Canada – Seven alpine & cross-country ski resorts!
- Only five minutes from Tremblant!
- The best ski resort in Eastern North America for 11 years running according to SKI magazine
- Host of numerous international competitions
- More than 94 trails for every type of skier and rider
- 625 acres of skiable area of linked by 13 lifts including a top to bottom gondola
- 2,116 feet of vertical slope
- Two snow parks amongst the largest in Canada
- Ski from mid-November to mid-April thanks to the most powerful snowmaking system in Canada
- Next to Mont-Blanc
- The second highest mountain in the Laurentians for skiing
- 39 trails – 7 lifts
- 1,000 feet of vertical slope
- Only a few kilometres away from Gray Rocks, La Réserve and Mont-Garceau
- A total of 60 trails – 12 lifts
- An average of 875 to 1,000 feet of vertical slope
- Direct access to the Mont-Tremblant cross-country ski club
- The largest cross-country ski club in the Laurentians
- More than 65 km of trails that are groomed daily
- More than 10 km of snowshoe trails
- Direct access to the Mont-Tremblant National Park extended network of cross-country ski trails
- The oldest and largest national park in Québec
- More than 53 km of daily groomed trails
- More than 112 km of nordic ski trails
- More than 11km of snowshoe trails
Without a doubt right in the heart of the Canadian golf Mecca
- Nine 18-hole courses including five championship courses all less than 15 minutes away!
- Le Maître
- Le Diable
- Le Géant
- La Bête
- Le Royal
- La Belle
- Mountain Acres
– par 72, 7,069 yards – Championship
– par 71, 7,056 yards – Championship
– par 72, 6,836 yards – Championship
– par 72, 6,825 yards – Championship
– par 72, 6,800 yards – Championship
– par 72, 6,330 yards
– par 72, 6,050 yards
– par 72, 5,692 yards
– par 58, 3,400 yards – executive
- Two golf academies including one among the most prestigious in North America less than five minutes away!
- Tremblant golf academy
- Eagle golf academy