Mountains of activities!
Ready to enjoy Tremblant’s best activities? Cap Tremblant has it all. The resort is loaded with amenities putting Cap Tremblant in a class by itself in the Mont-Tremblant area!
Our professional activity providers are available to organise your leisure time!
Contact them to find out how they customise your activities to make your stay even more memorable.
Located at Tremblant’s resort, the Activities centre is Mont-Tremblant’s official provider for all the best activities in the region. Its easy, no fuss. Just book your Family winter memories package, then go to www.tremblantactivities.com and book online, or call 819.681.4848, then simply present your vouchers at the Activity Center once you are here.
Amazing experiences await you with Cap Tremblant.
Cap Tremblant is located in the heart of the best region in Eastern North America for skiing, golfing and countless outdoor activities of every type in every season. Over 2.5 million visitors from around the world come here every year to enjoy the magnificent attractions that the Mont-Tremblant region has to offer!
Alpine & cross-country skiing, snowboarding, golf, tennis academies, snowshoeing, water skiing, canoeing, ice & rock climbing, road & mountain biking, horseback riding, hiking, snowmobiling, fly fishing, dogsledding, snow tubing, go-karting, sleigh rides, Scandinavian baths, balneotherapy, skating, scenic hydroplane and helicopter tours, zip lines, alpine luge, rafting & kayaking, boat cruises, race track tickets, VTT rides, paintball, and so much more… name the sport and the activity… we have fun for the whole family!
Located in the largest ski area in Eastern Canada
Six alpine & cross-country ski resorts!
- Within only five minutes of Tremblant!
- The best ski resort in Eastern North America for 11 years running according to SKI magazine
- Host of numerous international competitions
- More than 94 trails for every type of skier and rider
- Skiable area of 625 acres linked by 13 lifts including a top to bottom gondola
- 2,116 feet of vertical slope
- Two snow parks amongst the largest in Canada
- Ski from mid-November to mid-April thanks to the most powerful snowmaking system in Canada
- Next to Mont-Blanc
- The second highest mountain in the Laurentians for skiing
- 39 trails – 7 lifts
- 1,000 feet of vertical slope
- Direct access to the Mont-Tremblant cross-country ski club
- The largest cross-country ski club in the Laurentians
- More than 65 km of groomed daily trails
- More than 10 km of snowshoe trails
- Direct access to the Mont-Tremblant National Park’s extended network
of cross-country ski trails
- The oldest and largest national park in Québec
- More than 53 km of daily groomed trails
- More than 112 km of Nordic ski trails
- More than 11km of snowshoe trails
Right in the heart of the Canadian golf Mecca
- Nine 18-hole courses including five championship courses all less than 15 minutes away!
- Le Maître
- Le Diable
- Le Géant
- La Bête
- Le Royal
- La Belle
- Mountain Acres
– par 72, 7,069 yards – Championship
– par 71, 7,056 yards – Championship
– par 72, 6,836 yards – Championship
– par 72, 6,825 yards – Championship
– par 72, 6,800 yards – Championship
– par 72, 6,330 yards
– par 72, 6,050 yards
– par 72, 5,692 yards
– par 58, 3,400 yards – Executive
- Two golf academies including one among the most prestigious in North America less than five minutes away!
- Tremblant golf academy
- Eagle golf academy